Matthew Malouf, PhD is a counseling psychologist who provides individual and couples therapy in Baltimore, as well as training, supervision and consultation to individual providers and organizations throughout the United States. He specializes in the treatment of LGBTQI youth and adults, and on training providers and organizations in related cultural competencies. Dr. Malouf’s publications include scientific journal articles and book chapters spanning multiple disciplines. Since 2012, Dr. Malouf has also been a member of SAMHSA’s National Workgroup to Address the Needs of Children and Youth Who Are LGBTQI2-S and Their Families. He is also a medical advisor for the AIS-DSD support group and serves on WPATH’s Standards of Care Revision Committee.
- Ph.D. Counseling Psychology (APA Accredited), Lehigh University
- M.Ed. Counseling and Human Services, Lehigh University
- B.A. Psychological and Brain Sciences, Johns Hopkins University
- Post-doctoral Fellowship in Pediatric Psychology (APA Accredited), Hartford Hospital
- Doctoral Internship, Georgia State University
- Download Dr. Malouf’s CV – Malouf CV Aug2017